This website is for informational purposes only. The products, services, devices, algorithms, approaches and medical information discussed herein are for informational purposes only and are not to be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease, nor are they substitutes for medical care provided by licensed medical personnel.
If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your physician.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Please review the following information carefully, as your use of and access to this web site is governed by the terms and conditions set forth herein. In the event that you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you may not access, download or otherwise utilize materials from this web site. Neural Analytics reserves the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you, and your continued use of this web site after any such change will constitute your agreement to comply with all such changes.
Links to Other Sites
As a resource for you, this web site may include links to other web sites. Links to third party web sites are not intended as an endorsement by NA of such web sites. NA disclaims any responsibility for the contents of third party web sites, and your access to such web sites is at your own risk.
The contents of this web site are protected under United States and international copyright laws and treaties. You may download, store, print and copy selected portions of this web site for your personal, non-commercial use or in connection with your business dealings with Neural Analytics, provided that: (a) you do not post, publish or broadcast any portion of the content of this web site on any other Internet site or other media without obtaining the prior written consent of Dune Medical Devices Corporation; and (b) you do not modify or alter the content of this web site in any way or delete or modify any copyright or trademarks notices contained herein. No license or right is intended to be conveyed to you under any copyright held by Dune Medical Devices, whether by implication or otherwise, and Dune Medical Devices expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in the contents of this web site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limit of Liability
This web site is provided “as is” and “as available,” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Neural Analytics disclaims all warranties, express, implied or statutory. Neural Analytics does not warrant that this web site will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for protecting yourself by using anti-virus programs. Information contained on this web site may be incomplete, outdated, inaccurate or contain typographical errors. Neural Analytics does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the material in this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or currency.
Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall Neural Analytics or any of its directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like) arising out of or in connection with your use of this web site.
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Neural Analytics or of third party entities with relationships to Neural Analytics. No license or right is intended to be conveyed to you under any Neural Analytic or third party trademark, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise. You may not use any Neural Analytics trademark without our prior written consent.
Last Modified: June 29, 2018
Neural Analytics, Inc. (“Neural Analytics” or “we” or “us“) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect when you communicate with us through email, text, and other electronic messages including on or through our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by us through any other means, including any information that may be collected by us through the use of our products and service and information collected by us from any third party, including through any application or content (including social media sites) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Neural Analytics is the data controller of the Personal Data you provide on the Website or at Sales and Marketing Events. Neural Analytics has not appointed a Data Protection Officer or a representative in the EU because it is not required under applicable data privacy laws to do so.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our products and services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website or provide us information at Sales and Marketing Events. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it.
Our products and services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website or at Sales and Marketing Events. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features or at Sales and Marketing Events, including your name, address, telephone number, and/or email address. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us through the Contact Information below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users and potential users of our products and services at Sales and Marketing Events and on our Website (“Personal Data“):
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your organization name and address, the Sales and Marketing Event attended (and specific products or services you may have indicated you are interested in), your product serial number and product name, and in website logs, which may include date and time of your visit to our Website, your IP address, and error information; and/or
- that is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details and IP addresses; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners and conference hosts.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website and at Sales and Marketing Events is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or at Sales and Marketing Events. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information through the Contact Us link on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
The Personal Data we collect from you is required to enter into a contract with Neural Analytics, for Neural Analytics to perform under the contract, and to provide you with our products and services or information that you request. If you refuse to provide such Personal Data or withdraw your consent to our processing of Personal Data, then in some cases we may not be able to enter into the contract, fulfill our obligations to you under it, or provide you with the information that you request.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Website in website logs, which may include date and time of your visit to our Website and error information; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and debug issues on our Website.
Lawful Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
We have a lawful basis for our processing of your Personal Data, including processing for our legitimate interests (when balanced against your rights and freedoms), to fulfill our obligations to you under a contract with you, and required by law, and with your consent.
If you are in the European Union, the processing of your Personal Data is lawful only if it is permitted under the applicable data protection laws. We have a lawful basis for each of our processing activities (except when an exception applies as described below):
- Legitimate Interests. We will process your Personal Data as necessary for our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests are balanced against your rights and freedoms and we do not process your Personal Data if your rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests are to: facilitate communication between Neural Analytics and you; detect and correct bugs and to improve our Website; safeguard our IT infrastructure and intellectual property; detect and prevent fraud and other crime; and promote and market our business;
- To Fulfill Our Obligations to You under our Contract. We process your Personal Data in order to fulfill our obligations to you pursuant to our Contract with you to deliver our goods and services to you. Specifically, we use your Personal Data to provide you with support for our goods and services; and
- As Required by Law. We may also process your Personal Data when we are required or permitted to by law; to comply with government inspection, audits, and other valid requests from government or other public authorities; to respond to legal process such as subpoenas; or as necessary for us to protect our interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies (for instance, when necessary to prevent or detect fraud, attacks against our network, or other criminal and tortious activities), defend litigation, and manage complaints or claims.
Special Categories of Information
We generally do not request you provide, and do not process, any special categories of Personal Data.
Neural Analytics does not ask you to provide, and we do not knowingly collect, any special categories of Personal Data from you, including Personal Data that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical beliefs, or trade unions membership, or the processing of data concerning your health or data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation or history of criminal convictions.
Automated Decision Making
We generally do not use your Personal Data with any automated decision making processes.
Neural Analytics does not use your Personal Data with any automated decision making process, including profiling, which may produce a legal effect concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Website to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
- to present our Website and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, collection, and product support;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
With your consent, we may also use your Personal Data to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you, provide you with surveys, and/or send you our newsletter. If you wish to consent to these uses, please check the relevant box(es) located on the form on which we collect your data. If you wish to change your choice, you may do so at any time by sending us an email stating your request as described in our Contact Information. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
- our third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. These entities provide IT and infrastructure support services, mailing shipping services, email services, and support and maintenance services for our products and services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Neural Analytics’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Neural Analytics about our customers and potential customers are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Neural Analytics, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for third-parties to advertise to you, our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your Personal Data collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this Personal Data strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to access and update your Personal Data, restrict how it is used, transfer certain Personal Data to another controller, withdraw your consent at any time, and the right to have us erase certain Personal Data about you. You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about our processing of your Personal Data.
Applicable data protection laws may provide you with certain rights with regards to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Access and Update. You can review and change your Personal Data by sending us a request through any of the methods listed below. We may not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Restrictions. You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances. In particular, you can request we restrict our use of it if you contest its accuracy, if the processing of your Personal Data is determined to be unlawful, or if we no longer need your Personal Data for processing, but we have retained it as permitted by law.
- Portability. To the extent the Personal Data you provide Neural Analytics is processed based on your consent, you have the right to request that we provide you a copy of, or access to, all or part of such Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we transmit this Personal Data to another controller, when technically feasible.
- Withdrawal of Consent. To the extent that our processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us through any of the methods described below. Withdrawing your consent will not, however, affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal, and will not affect the lawfulness of our continued processing that is based on any other lawful basis for processing your Personal Data.
- Right to be Forgotten. You have the right to request that we delete all of your Personal Data. We may not accommodate a request to erase Personal Data if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the Personal Data to be incorrect. In all other cases, we will retain your Personal Data as set forth in this policy. In addition, we cannot completely delete your Personal Data as some data may rest in previous backups. These will be retained for the periods set forth in our disaster recovery policies.
- Complaints. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority in the country you live in, the country you work in, or the country where you believe your rights under applicable data protection laws have been violated. However, before doing so, we request that you contact us directly in order to give us an opportunity to work directly with you to resolve any concerns about your privacy.
- How You May Exercise Your Rights. You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting us through any of the methods below in Contact Information. If you contact us to exercise any of the foregoing rights, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. We reserve the right to limit or deny your request if you have failed to provide sufficient information to verify your identity or to satisfy our legal and business requirements. Please note that if you make unfounded, repetitive, or excessive requests (as determined in our reasonable discretion) to access your Personal Data, you may be charged a fee subject to a maximum set by applicable law.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not track you over time and across other third-party websites or services and therefore we currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
We do not track you over time and across third-party websites or other online services for any purpose. Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. Because we currently do not track your online activities, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such signal is broadcast or received.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we implement security measures to protect your Personal Data.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data. Any provision of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any security measures we have deployed.
Consent to Processing of Personal Data in Other Countries Outside the European Economic Area
We may process your Personal Data outside of your home country, including in the United States. We only do this when we are legally permitted to do so and when we have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your Personal Data.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA“), in order to provide our Website, products, and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the EEA, including to the United States. Accordingly, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide an adequate level of protection for your Personal Data (as determined by the European Commission).
Data Retention Periods
We generally retain your Personal Data for seven (7) years after collection or any communication from you to us. In some instances, we may keep it after this period, for example we may keep it:
- on our backup and disaster recovery systems;
- for as long as necessary to protect our legal interests; and
- to comply with other legal requirements.
Neural Analytics will retain your Personal Data generally for a period of seven (7) years after its collection or after any communication from you to us. After this retention period, we may retain your Personal Data:
- for as long as necessary to comply with any legal requirement;
- on our backup and disaster recovery systems in accordance with our backup and disaster recovery policies and procedures;
- for as long as necessary to protect our legal interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies; and
- for data that has been aggregated or otherwise rendered anonymous in such a manner that you are no longer identifiable, indefinitely.